Tim Malone, MCSE Camarillo, CA (805) 445-4847 email@example.com
“Over 30 years of managed expertise in computer technology” INDEX
I have been creating Crystal Reports for more than five
years since 1998. The majority of the
reports I generated over the years pulled data from a Macola
Btrieve database. Since August of 2001 I
have been pulling data from ODBC data sources, usually MS Access databases that
I created from exported data files. I
have been writing SQL queries using Microsoft’s Jet SQL in both Access and
Here are some of the types of reports I have written:
· Bookings –Summaries & details by model, by date, by market, by customer.
· Backlog – By market, by model, by date, by territory, by customer.
· Shipping History – Invoice registers, summaries by customer, by market.
· Commissions – By salesrep, by territory, by market, by model.
· Accounts Receivable – Customer lists, AR Aging summaries & detail.
· Accounts Payable – Vendor Listings, AP Aging summary & detail.
· General Ledger – Chart of Accounts, Trial Balance, Departmentals.
· Inventory – Stock status, valuation reports, by location, model, etc.
· WorkOrders – Open, closed, costed, past due, etc.
· Bill of Material – Gross Requirements, indented & costed bills, where used.
· Master Schedule – Firm Plan summary & details, component shortages.
· Purchasing – Open & closed
· Receiving – by vendor, by date, by model, by location, PPV reports.
· RMA’s – Open, received, closed, costed and uncosted.
Click here for a very detailed list of specific reports in the above categories.